We began with the question: What is the future of money? Zeroing in on young adults, we uncovered a key insight: for those just gaining financial independence, resources are limited while spending money is as easy as a single online click. In order to empower these individuals to set and meet achievable savings goal, we developed a concept for Buckkit: an in-browser tool that enables users to set spending goals and track them in real time while browsing retail sites.
What are young adults' financial experiences?
How might we empower this generation to set achievable saving goals and keep track of them while shopping?
Our concept, Buckkit, is a in-browser tool that enables users to set spending goals and track them in real time while browsing retail sites. It does so by:
My contributions to the project included:
- Conducting needs finding interviews
- Along with my colleagues, constructing journey maps and identifying personas
- Co-creating the product concept
- Testing and refining concepts with prospective users
- Facilitating team communication by surfacing any potential problems and discussing